We can't stop what's coming no all we can do is prepare ourselves and our families. ?The choice is very simple those who prepare to survive will ,but those who fail to prepare. Well need I say more . You tell me as a parent with many years of wisdom can you your child know more about live then you do ,when this same child must depend on you to live. And if if left on his own could die or turn out badly. And yet this is where we are is time we humans rely more and more on our own way of thinking wanting our Independence. All thought-out our short history we have displayed just how poor our own judgement has been and it's out come has been a disgrace when will we realize that there are wicked spirit forces that are encouraging our behavior in everything having to do with this worlds mine set. Do not be miss lead they are real as real as you or I. They mock GOD with the Entertainment so, that is why I'm creating this the Global Family Enterprises
No comments:
Post a Comment